Email: [email protected]
Attorney Craig Frischman, a lifelong resident of Western Pennsylvania, is a partner at Frischman & Rizza, P.C. He received his bachelor’s degree (with honors) in 1983 and his Juris Doctorate in 1986 from the University of Pittsburgh. [Mr. Frischman has extensive experience handling a wide array of personal injury cases.]
Attorney Frischman is member of the Academy of Trial Lawyers of Allegheny County as well as a member of the Pennsylvania Bar Association, a prestigious organization comprised of only invited members – he is also a member of the Allegheny County Bar Association, the Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, the Pennsylvania Association for Justice, and the Association of Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America. Mr. Frischman has been invited to join the prestigious Million Dollar Advocate Forum. He has been privileged to be named by his peers as a Pennsylvania Super Lawyer, an honor bestowed on the top 5 percent of attorneys in Pennsylvania. If you are seeking a medical malpractice or personal injury lawyer, Mr. Frischman can help you pursue a personal injury settlement or verdict that will compensate you for your losses and expenses.
Over the course of his career, Craig Frischman has been privileged to represent hundreds of individuals injured in automobile collisions, by medical malpractice, by defective products, in industrial site accidents, and by hazardous conditions on property.
Contribution to the Community
Mr. Frischman has served on the boards of numerous of civic and non-profit organizations. His service has included a term on the Board of Directors for The Family Trust, a non-profit organization whose purpose is to enhance the lives of individuals with special needs. He has also been active in the community, serving the past 10 years on the Board of Directors and as co-commissioner of the Squirrel Hill Baseball Association, an organization that has more than 850 participants.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Auto Accident
- Medical Malpractice
Out of the Office Activities
- Adjunct Professor at University of Pittsburgh School of Law.
- Invited speaker to the Radiologic Society of North America’s Annual Meeting on the legal implication of MRI safety issues.
- He has lectured to numerous healthcare organization son issues pertaining to medical malpractice.
- Frequent use lecturer to medical and lawyer organizations.
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Pennsylvania, 1986
- U.S. District Court Western District of Pennsylvania, 1986
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- J.D. – 1986
- University of Pittsburgh, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- B.A. magna cum laude – 1983
- Honors: With Honors
- Major: Political Science
- Major: History
Honors and Awards
- Pennsylvania Super Lawyer , 2007 – 2008
- Best Lawyers in Medical Malpractice in Pittsburgh by the Pittsburgh Post Gazette
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Academy of Trial Lawyers in Allegheny County, Member
- Pennsylvania Bar Association, Member
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Member
- Western Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers Association, Member
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Member
- Association of Interstate Trucking Lawyers of America, Member
- Pennsylvania Association for Justice, Board of Governors
5 Star Client Reviews
Kind and compassionate. I cannot imagine a more aggressive advocate.
I am extremely thankful for this law firm. They are AWESOME!
Craig is the consummate professional. He will patiently counsel clients before commencing of and during litigation. He treats others with respect. I have referred many potential clients to Craig, knowing that he will give them full consideration of their issues.