On Average in Pennsylvania:
- Each day 351 reportable traffic crashes occur (about 15 crashes every hour).
- Each day 3 persons are fatally injured in reportable traffic crashes (one fatality every 8 hours).
- Each day 221 persons are injured in reportable crashes (about 9 injuries every hour).
Based on Pennsylvania’s 2017 population (12,805,537 people):
- 1 out of every 44 people was involved in a reportable traffic crash.
- 1 out of every 11,263 people was fatally injured in a reportable traffic crash.
- 1 out of every 159 people was injured in a reportable traffic crash.
The representation you choose matters! Our partners handle multi-million dollar cases every year yet they follow every single case – no matter how large or small. You will work with committed lawyers who will take the time to understand your case and speak directly with you throughout the process. The call is free, the consultation is free, and we don’t charge a penny unless we win your case.
“With Craig serving as the single point of contact for all parties, we were insulated from all that and allowed to focus on simply recovering. It’s a gift for which my family and I will always be grateful.”
Auto Accident Victim
~The outcome of an individual case depends solely on the particulars of that case.~
Our law firm understands that recovering from an accident that was not your fault is a long process. Physical injuries must heal, emotional scars must heal, even mental anguish must heal before you or a loved one can experience a full life again. We see beyond the settlement to what it means – a way to regain independence.