On Average in Pennsylvania:
- Each day 351 reportable traffic crashes occur (about 15 crashes every hour).
- Each day 3 persons are fatally injured in reportable traffic crashes (one fatality every 8 hours).
- Each day 221 persons are injured in reportable crashes (about 9 injuries every hour).
Based on Pennsylvania’s 2017 population (12,805,537 people):
- 1 out of every 44 people was involved in a reportable traffic crash.
- 1 out of every 11,263 people was fatally injured in a reportable traffic crash.
- 1 out of every 159 people was injured in a reportable traffic crash.
The representation you choose matters! Our partners handle multi-million dollar cases every year yet they follow every single case – no matter how large or small.
If you have been involved in a serious accident, you are likely overwhelmed and unsure of what to do or where to turn.
At Frischman & Rizza, we understand this is a stressful time for you and your family. The medical bills are piling up, you may be unable to work or even perform your normal daily activities.
Because we have handled many cases just like yours, we understand the process and know how to help. Let us handle the legal issues while you concentrate on what is important – – – GETTING BETTER!
We will work to make certain that those responsible for harming you are held accountable and that you receive fair and just compensation. The call is free, the consultation is free, and we don’t charge a penny unless we win your case.
~The outcome of an individual case depends solely on the particulars of that case.~
Our law firm understands that recovering from an accident that was not your fault is a long process. Physical injuries must heal, emotional scars must heal, even mental anguish must heal before you or a loved one can experience a full life again. We see beyond the settlement to what it means – a way to regain independence.